7953 - Bone Replacement Graft (Socket Graft)
4267 - GTR-Non-Resorbable Membrane
Apply Frozen | Flows in Socket | Packable Putty
Socket Graft Plus™ is a dual phase calcium phosphate biocement premixed with 3rd generation βTCP granules. The graft material rests in a frozen silicone tray, which comes in 2 volumes: 1.0cc and 0.5cc. The 4-pack includes 4 trays of either size. Each tray is housed inside 2 sterile packages: a small clear pouch in a white, branded outer pouch. No mixing required.
This material is ideal for all socket grafting situations.
This material yields optimal results for regenerating sockets, fenestrations, and dehiscences. No surgical flaps or primary closure needed.
Socket Graft Plus™ offers ease of application to deliver optimal bone quality with bone to implant integration due to its osteogenic properties. This material completely resorbs while quickly regenerating your patient's own bone, but most importantly, increases implant success rates. Offer your patients a bone graft material that is safe, will not cause an inflammatory reaction, is non-allergenic and contains No human or animal product.
For more information and case studies on this product or its biological components, visit its page on our main website: Socket Graft Plus™.
Unlike Socket Graft™, this material contains βTCP granules.
- Retrieve material from freezer and use immediately; do not allow the graft material to thaw.
- Open the white pouch and dispense the clear package onto the surgical site.
- Before opening the clear pouch, bend the tray to loosen the petals.
- The carrier is made of a medical grade silicone and will flex; keeping the package sealed will prevent the petals from falling out.
- Cut open the clear pouch and use the bone graft immediately.
- Debride the socket and apply the first frozen petal; the petal will thaw within a few seconds after being placed into the socket.
- The subsequent petals will begin to thaw when reaching the gingival margin, but will remain malleable for packing form until the socket is completely packed.
- Cutting the petals in half will facilitate placement when approaching the crest.
- Cover with a dense Teflon membrane.
- Place Oral Bond™ (dental adhesive) on the sutures and margins of the membrane to create a hermetic seal, preventing oral fluids from entering the grafted site.
- Remove the sutures in 2 weeks and the membrane in 1 month, exposing a healthy, mineralized crest.
Systemic antibiotics after grafting with precise post op patient instructions strongly recommended.
Watch the instructional video just below for demonstration of use. Although Socket Graft Plus™ contains βTCP granules and Socket Graft™ does not, they both share the same application technique.
Socket Graft Plus™ contains SL Factor, an osteogenic compound that stimulates the process of osteogenesis. SL Factor is absorbed through the cell membrane of osteoblasts and communicates with the DNA. The DNA then turns on the process of osteogenesis, stimulating over 300 genes of the cell. This process of bone formation occurs at a very rapid rate creating healthy, vital bone that is functional and adaptable to varying loads. Time of implant placement and restoration is reduced due to this process.
Socket Graft Plus™ offers ease of application to deliver optimal bone quality with bone to implant integration due to its osteogenic properties. More importantly, our graft material increases implant success rates.
Offer your patients these products and achieve higher acceptance rates by informing them that this material:
- Is safe
- Is non-allergenic
- Will not cause an inflammatory reaction
- Contains absolutely NO human or animal product
- Poses no risk of disease transmission
- Completely resorbs
- Is quickly replaced by the patient's own healthy, normal, vital bone
If our bone grafts are not the best performing bone grafts you have used, we will refund your purchase.
A reliable product that be a wide array of uses. Packs very well