FULL PRODUCT PAGE: OsseoConduct
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Download
Macro Granule Size: 1000-2000 microns
Packet Volume: 0.5 cc or 1.0 cc
Quantity: Each order contains 5 packets
OsseoConduct βTCP is a synthetic, micro-porous, biocompatible beta tricalcium bone grafting material intended for use as a general bone grafting material. OsseoConduct granules maintain graft site volume and are resorbed and replaced with normal bone in 4-6 months.
As a clinician driven company, we developed OsseoConduct to meet the following criteria:
- Maintain volume as it is being resorbed and new bone is formed
- Produce bone with normal form and function
- Be able to handle reasonable load in order to resist deformation during the remodeling phase
- Allow ease of application
- Be cost effective for the patient and practitioner
- Completely resorbed in 6 months
Systemic antibiotics after grafting with precise post op patient instructions is strongly recommended.
Using animal or human products with SteinerBio bone graft products is not recommended.
This product contains no human or animal tissue.