Packet Volume: 0.5 cc or 1.0 cc
Packet Quantity: Each order contains 5 packets
OsseoConduct™ βTCP is a synthetic, micro-porous, biocompatible beta tricalcium bone grafting material intended for use as a general bone grafting material. OsseoConduct™ granules maintain graft site volume and are resorbed and replaced with normal bone in 4-6 months.
Unlike its predecessors, this 3rd generation βTCP contains micro-pores rather than macro-pores. Recent studies concluded that macro-pores allowed for bacteria to become entrapped, causing bacterial colonization resulting in graft failure. As a matrix for cell adhesion and proliferation in combination with cell mediated resorption, OsseoConduct™ produces normal bone in a short time period.
As a clinician driven company, we developed OsseoConduct™ to meet the following criteria:
- Not elicit an inflammatory response
- Have no potential for disease transmission
- Maintain volume as it is being resorbed and new bone is formed
- Produce bone with normal form and function
- Be significantly resorbed in 3 months
- Be able to handle reasonable load in order to resist deformation during the remodeling phase
- Be cost effective for the patient and practitioner
- Allow ease of application
- Be designed to prevent bacterial colonization
Systemic antibiotics after grafting with precise post op patient instructions is strongly recommended.
For more information and case studies on this product, visit its page on our main website: OsseoConduct™
Studies Confirm βTCP Is Equal To Or Better than Both Autografts & Allografts
“Modern beta tricalcium phosphate bone grafts perform as well or better than allografts or autografts. The negatives of autograft morbidity and cadaver harvesting makes high performing βTCP a superior choice.”
Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017 Apr
If our bone grafts are not the best performing bone grafts you have used, we will refund your purchase.