Oral Bond™ is a sterile oral adhesive designed for the purpose of attaching dental dressings to intact gum tissue and/or tooth enamel to help keep the dressings secure. A 6ml vial with 24 dispensing angled pipettes offer ease of application. Keep frozen to maintain thickness of material. Disposable dappen dishes are included into which you may dispense the material.
Sutureless Socket Membranes
In an effort to better understand single tooth implant replacement and gingival esthetics, we evaluated a number of variables that can affect gingival esthetics. The one surprising negative influencer was suturing.
Suturing is a necessary evil to properly close and secure a surgical wound. We have presented a case that demonstrates how you can streamline your surgeries by using an adhesive to secure your membranes and produce additional gingival tissues rather than recession using this remarkable dental adhesive.
To see the full case, click on the following link: Sutureless Technique
Beneficial Attributes of Oral Bond™
1. Slower set time allows for lower heat generation which is kinder to the tissue.
2. Slower set time prevents stringing causing sharp spikes when moisture is encountered.
3. Yellow in color allows for better visibility without looking like a bruise.
4. Sets smooth and flexible to prevent tissue abrasion.
5. User friendly delivery system via a syringe with a curved dispensing tip for hard to reach areas.