Oral Bond™ is a sterile oral adhesive made for the intended purpose of attaching dental dressings to intact gum tissue and/or tooth enamel to help keep the dressings secure. 6ml vial with 12 dispensing syringes with curved tips allows up to .4ml to be dispensed at a lower cost and ease of application.
1. Slower set time allows for lower heat generation which is kinder to the tissue.
2. Slower set time prevents stringing causing sharp spikes when moisture is encountered.
3. Yellow in color allows for better visibility without looking like a disease.
4. Sets smooth and flexible to prevent tissue abrasion.
5. User friendly delivery system via a syringe with a curved dispensing tip for hard to reach areas.